Why is the output of our agricultural products getting lower and lower?
Why are so many of our lands like sleeping and we can’t grow crops on them?
Why we eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, but the taste is different from our childhood memory.
After decades of rapid development,China’s agriculture is facing unprecedented challenges. What caused these results? How to solve these problems?
After deep analysis, many experts,scholars,and entrepreneurs have unanimously turned their attention to one product-Bacterial fertilizer. What is the advantage of bacterial fertilizer?
The long-term predatory cultivation has made the land ill! Cause the plant to grow slowly and become sub-healthy;the utilization rate of fertilizer is low, and the annual investment is increasing; the crop is very easy to grow pathogens and produce pests and diseases.
Are these soil problems really so difficult to solve?
Deterioration of soil function and pollution are aggravated. Problems such as poor crop growth,aggravated diseases,declining quality, reduced yields,and even no harvesting are becoming increasingly serious.Rehabilitation of soils and protection of soil health is very urgent.Bacterial fertilizers have attracted attention because of their remarkable efficacy in improving soil and increasing yields,and have become the trend of development in the industry!
Fertilizer can not be used at will, it is better to develop a scientific fertilization plan according to the following conditions ,otherwise it is likely to backfire.
Soil is the growth carrier and environment of crops
There are nutrients for crop growth in the soil, and imbalances of various elements can lead to crop loss or death. At the same time, microorganisms in the soil are important indicators of soil health. Soil without microorganisms is “dead” soil. The activity of soil microorganisms ensures soil fertility, thus providing various nutrient elements for the growth of crops.
Do you understand the microorganisms in the soil?
The role of microorganisms in agriculture is to increase production, increase income, and reduce production losses. The beneficial microorganisms in the soil continue to multiply, reduce plant diseases and insect pests, and enhance plant immunity. Some microorganisms can colonize the stems, stalks, and leaves of crops, not affected by the soil environment.
Different growth stages, the sustainability of microorganisms in the soil
- The microorganisms themselves can “tillage” the soil, reduce artificial cultivation, save time and effort, increase the utilization of fertilizers, and improve the soil. Converting the remaining fertilizer and straw in the farmland into fertilizers which crops can absorb. Thus reduce fertilizer costs.
- Make the soil more fertile, use the organic fertilizer together with the microbial fertilizer, the microorganism can further decompose the nutrient components in the organic fertilizer, and promote the granule formation and fertility of the soil. Continuous farming can be carried out. Avoid diseases caused by continuous cropping.
- Produce high-quality, high-nutrient crops, increase the yield of crops, produce soils with rich soil and beneficial microorganisms, and cultivate nutrient-rich crops, which can promote human health.
- There is no drug residue or pollution, and cultivation of organic agricultural crops will not be plagued by diseases. Producers will use less or no pesticides during cultivation, thus protecting the health of consumers.
- The soil is fertile. The damaged soil can be restored. The beneficial microorganisms can create a healthy soil environment and restore the original ecosystem.
Whatever good fertilizer you use, you need to make a reasonable rotation
For long time, there have been some misunderstandings and prejudices about microbial fertilizers. One view is that it is highly efficient, treating it as a universal fertilizer, even threatening to completely replace fertilizer; another view is that it is not fertilizer at all. In fact, both are prejudices. Many years of experiments at home and abroad have proved that the use of microbial fertilizers for fermentative composting and microbial fertilization for economic crop planting can create an excellent soil environment, give full play to the land, increase productivity, have continuity, and be healthy and organic. To make contribution to the country’s most ideal agricultural construction.