Chitosan is derived from chitin which is widely found in nature,such as arthropods(shrimp and crab).
The chitin is deacetylated by adding alkali and heating.
In agriculture, chitosan is used as feed additive,plant pathogen antibacterial agent and plant seed surface covering agent, etc.
|Appearnance||White to yellow powder||Deacetylated degree||≥90%|
- Control insects and help crop resist diseases.
- Decompose trace metal elements in the soil.
- Enhance plant immunity and promote plant health.
- Improve yield and quality.
- Compatible with most pesticides and fertilizers.
25 Kg/Drum,or as customized.